Sunday, 21 September 2008


It was my birthday today and having the grandchildren for tea I just had to had candles on a cake!!
I learnt that we are never too old to have birthday candles on a cake!

6 comments:

Curly said...

Oh Lynne you are getting clever, well done you.

Shirley said...

Birthday cake and candles are always a hit in our house too Lynne :)
Pretty LO.
Your blog looks really great after you have had another play.
You are real techno wizard now :)

Lesley said...

Great pages Lynne - hope you had a lovely birthday too! xx

Sue Pinner said...

Morning Lynne...glad you had a brill birthday....and how many points was that cake? lol

Gorgeous grand children...LUCKY YOU
I've added you to my blog

knitkath said...

Lynne your blog is looking really good, and your pages are lovely! What a lot you have learned!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Happy Birthday Lynne, you share it with my DD who was 4 yesterday! Welcome to Blogland, all looks great!