Sunday, 21 September 2008

I had a new keyboard put into my laptop today. The computer man told me our cat had taken
out the key and showed me a scratch the cat had made with her claw!! The scratch wsn't there before I took it to him and I didn't believe him!!































Our youngest DGS brought a cat and mouse draught game to play today but his Mum and DH hd the most fun playing a very serious game




















Tonight we packed our car with our friends for a week in Anglesey. I learnt that a small car can hold a lot of luggage if packed carefully!!



















We set off this morning very early and used a borrowed Sat Nav for the journey. We soon learnt that a map was just as good as this Tomtom but we did have fun using it onr oute and liked being warned about speed cameras!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: